CommissionsTo ask for a commission send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be as detailed as possible about what kind of figure you want. The more accurate you are with your description the better I can calculate pricing for you.
PricingSince every character is different prices will be calculated on an individual basis. The modeling cost will be based on the level of detail and articulation of the model. Cost for printing the models will be calculated after the 3D model has been completed so it can be based on the actual printing materials needed to print it. A rough estimation for the printing cost will be given beforehand. Shipping and handling will be calculated based on the parcels destination. Residents of the EU will have to add 19% sales tax. All payments must be made after the 3D model is completed. Printing will not commence before all payments are received. Payments must be made in Euros via Paypal. Please be also aware that there might be additional taxes and custom fees in your country.
Terms and conditions/ additional information
- I only accept commissions for characters that are owned by my clients. Please do not ask me to make models of characters that are owned by a third party.
- You will receive a 3D printed model as well as a file of the 3D model in STL. format so you can make future prints on your own.
- The STL file will will be made to work with either my Form 2 printer or my Stratasys Mojo printer. Since the specifications for 3D printers can vary quite a bit it might not work with other printers. If you have a different printer for printing in mind I can make the STL file according to that printer's specifications instead. However please note that some printers may not be up to the task to make highly detailed and fully articulated figures.
- I can print any size between 3 inch and 8 inch. Figures of 3 3/4 inch and smaller however can only be printed on the Form 2 printer with durable resin. Larger figures can also be printed in ABS plastic on the Stratasys Mojo.
- 3D printed models have a rougher surface and are more fragile then mass produced action figures. Handle the model with care and expect some impurities in the print. Also paint chipping may occur with heavy use of the figure.
- The models will be hand painted using acrylic paints. A professional paint job will be applied that will make a beautiful figure prototype. However some imperfections should be expected due to rough surface of the printed figure.
- I will start with making a non articulated 3D model so you can check if the overall look is to your liking. Once you are satisfied I will start adding the joints. There may be a small adjustment to the proportions of the figure in order to get the articulation working. But since I already created the non-articulated model with the joints in mind the effect should be minimal.
- 3D printed figures that require parts with flexibility can only be printed on the Form 2 printer using durable resin. With flexible parts paint chipping may occur on the finished figure.
- It may take 2-3 test prints to make the model perfect. The cost for material usage for all test prints will be included in the final price. I will try to keep the printing cost as low as possible. All printed parts will be shipped to you.
- 3D PRINTED OBJECTS ARE NOT TOYS. They are not meant for extensive play and are NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!
- CHOKING HAZARD! Objects may contain small parts. Do not give the printed Objects to small children!
- INJURY HAZARD! Objects may contain sharp parts. Objects are fragile and should be handled with care.